April 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

April, what have you done to me? You have sucked the will to blog right out of me somehow! Here it is again, a week since my last post and all I'm about to do is post another update on our lives, nothing inspiring or thoughtful. In fact, I'm pretty sure it will only be pictures. Wordless Wednesday, it is! I will get my bloggy groove back, I will. Maybe I need to do another blog challenge just to get myself writing again. I'll check into that for next month. 
Watching the rain. He kept pointing
and saying "wa-wa" (water), haha :)
 Rainy day indoor laundry basket soccer.
 Every time he scored I yelled "Goooooal!!"
and he would just die laughing. So of course,
I did it over and over and over.
 Wicked mohawk, bro.
 Mile-high hair.
 Sunday afternoon trip to Fiesta Island.
Such a dapper dude with a flower
in his hat :)
 The crew.
The boy is completely obsessed with balls.
 He totally dribbled this soccer ball 
across the field like a little pro.
 I can't even do that!
 If he spots a razor scooter lying
unattended somewhere, he's getting 
on it, no questions asked.
 Why do I even bring his own toys to the park??
Playdate with Lexi
I really don't think it gets any cuter than babies in sunhats :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry too much about being wordless. If a picture is truly worth 1,000 words (and I think it is), then you've got more than 18,000 words here. Nice job! I, for one, love seeing the pix!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!