June 14, 2011

Family Portraits

So, I told you a couple of weeks ago that my Uncle Bill is a photographer and he took some professional pictures for us while we were in Tennessee. Well, he sent them to me this week and I just can't stop looking at them. The colors are so stunning and he did such a fabulous job all around. They will be treasured for many, many years and are extra special because they were taken at my grandmother's house where Paul and I got married four years ago. 

Bill was so great to work with -- he really listened to what I wanted, was tireless and relaxed at the same time, and didn't punch me in the face after an hour of me jumping around behind him trying to get Wilder to smile. He is amazingly talented and I couldn't recommend him more highly. You can check out some of his event photography here and his Facebook professional page here

So, without further ado, take a look at the beautiful job he did for us...

 I seriously tear up looking at this picture of 
Paul and Wilder. It is so sweet!
 This one is on the porch where we said our "I do's"
 Wilder in an outfit that was one of 
my brother's baby outfits.
I love all the bright green in this picture.
 This is my favorite. To me, it is the epitome of
what a baby portrait should look like.
 Fun Fact: That hand is clutching grass that
he's about to stick in his mouth. But I 
love his little smile here :)
 I love this photo because it really
showcases Wilder's rolls. :)

Thank you, Bill, for preserving these memories for us!

Photos courtesy of Bill Dabney Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!