January 16, 2012

Voom-Vooms are Everywhere

We got this brochure from our electric company, something about how to save energy and whatnot. I never would have given it a second glance before throwing it away but it is now, and will be for the foreseeable future, a treasured addition to our household. Know why? You just won't believe the wonder of it. Get ready for it..... It has (drumroll please).... kids riding bikes on the cover!!! Wilder thinks it's like the best thing ever.

When he first saw it sitting on the kitchen table from his high chair he started insistently pointing and voom-voom'ing. For a few minutes I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out what he wanted. I kept handing him thing after thing (because yes our kitchen table is always littered with various things) until finally I noticed that piece of mail with the bikes on it. I gave it to him and you'd have thought he won the Powerball. Now he has to have it at every meal and, at other times, if I need him to just sit still for a minute I give him the brochure and he's good. I've never seen someone so obsessed with something as Wilder is with anything with wheels. 
(Please excuse Posey whining in the background.
They were waiting not so patiently for me to
let them come clean up the food he dropped.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!