October 1, 2010

Wilder Roman aka Mini-Paul

I'm in heaven! We went for our 3D ultrasound this morning and got to see our sweet little Wilder. He had gained a lot more baby fat since the last time we saw him in 3D at 15 weeks when he looked like a little alien. Now he looks like a baby and just like his daddy. I may be slightly biased ;) but he is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I totally teared up when we first saw him again and the 30 minutes we had with him flew by. I can't stop staring at the pictures and am so ready to hold him in my arms. 

His head and abdomen measured normally and he already had some hair. The tech said his legs were really long, which isn't surprising considering my dad and brother are both 6'4". It's also not surprising because he is jamming those feet up under my ribs more and more these days. I guess there's nowhere else for them to really go. Since the placenta is anterior (in front of instead of behind him) it was difficult to get an image of his full face so I had to keep turning from my back to my side trying to get him to move back away from the placenta. I'm totally thrilled with the pictures though. Here are a few images of our precious angel:

Look at those cheeks!
Smiling :)
Love his little mouth
Hands curled up together
Love this... Legs crossed at the ankles
After the ultrasound we went to Babies R Us and bought our changing table. Paul put it together when we got home and the nursery looks so much more complete now. I can't wait to start hanging pictures and finishing it up. It's all getting so real now and I get more excited every day! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...so sweet! I could pinch those little cheeks off!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!