December 2, 2011

Let Him Eat Cake

I'm all out of whack without my computer but I'm kind of in the habit of posting every day now and I wanted to share at least some of Wilder's birthday party pictures so here are some cake eating pictures. 

He didn't know what he was supposed to do with it at first but, after the first taste, he was pretty sure he was meant to try his best to cram it all into his mouth at once. It was a small mountain of sugar but he was not to be defeated. He systematically took out that entire cupcake. Paul and I have never been so proud ;)
 Entering sugar coma
A big thank you to Sissy Massie for the beautiful photos! I can't wait to show you guys the rest :)

1 comment:

  1. So cool to see these. Next best thing to being there in person. I'm glad he had such a special birthday. It was a great idea to hire a photographer too as I seem to be mysteriously absent from all our family photos. Jealous of your warm weather!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!