November 17, 2011

Cheater, Cheater, Chicken Noodle Salad Eater

Y'all, I'm totally cheating my way through this week's NaBloPoMo posts because I'm too brain dead to think of anything original to write about this week and even if I could I'm too busy to do so. Plus I know you're tired of me bombarding you with party planning updates and To Do list checkoffs, so instead I will give you a really good, simple recipe that, when I make it, I eat for every meal until there's none left. In other words, I loooove this Chicken Noodle Salad...

Ingredients
1 5 ounce pkg wide egg noodles
1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup sliced radishes
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tomato, diced
4 slices cooked and crumbled bacon

Directions
Prepare egg noodles according to package directions and drain. 
Combine noodles, chicken, celery, radishes and onions. 
Blend together mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper.
Toss dressing gently with noodle mixture. 
Garnish with tomato and bacon.  Cover and chill.
Hint:  I use real bacon bits (you know, the good kind, in the package not the jar).

2 comments:

I love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!