November 20, 2011

Thankful Sunday

Funny how Thankful Sunday always seems to roll around right when I need it...

1) I'm thankful that a friend babysat for us last night so we could go out. It was a great night and so nice to just be able to relax and talk to other adults.

2) I'm thankful that my mom gets here in a couple of days! And more family soon after!

3) I'm thankful for pacifiers. I definitely try to not overuse them, but they sure come in handy every now and then.

4) I'm thankful for the ability to cook our own Thanksgiving meal in our own home and to throw my son a fun first birthday party. I've certainly been feeling stressed about pulling these things off, but, when I think about all the people who will be depending on the charity of others for their Thanksgiving meals and all the kids who grow up never having a birthday party, all I feel is blessed and thankful.

5) I'm thankful for my Wilder, who wears me out but makes me smile a thousand times a day. And I'm thankful for his daddy and for the enormous love he has for his son.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!